• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

New Years Resolutions

Arcc

2024 Supporter
Reaction score
Who got e'm?

1. Read my Bible more.
2. Be more diligent with my finances and be much more generous.
3. Finish my shop and build a new forge and use it.
4. Not borrow a thing from anyone.
5. Buy a tractor if possible.
6. Ditch soft drinks, AKA Mellow Yellow.
7. Manage my time more wisely.

Last edited:
Get more organized.
Practice programming more often
Go to bed earlier on nights there isn’t weather tracking.

1. Find more ways to beat the system
2. Walk/run at least 4 times a week
3. Continue to appreciate the small things
4. Increase my income

I would like to take less pictures and use social media less.

really my only ones are to cut back on the vacations after this winter(I've been taking too many), save money, and hopefully move a bit north to a more affordable area by next winter

St Louis area is Fantastic !! :cool:

I was up in NW Arkansas(Bentonville area) and really liked it last month but apparently they are having something of a snow drought too lol

really my only ones are to cut back on the vacations after this winter(I've been taking too many), save money, and hopefully move a bit north to a more affordable area by next winter
Man I wish I had the problem of taking too many vacations!

I'm going to stop taking so many vacations and finally get around to picking up all of these gold coins lying around here. They are really starting to annoy me, scattered all over the place. I don't have anywhere to put my unlimited life force and universal cosmic power! :D

Man I wish I had the problem of taking too many vacations!

I'm going to stop taking so many vacations and finally get around to picking up all of these gold coins lying around here. They are really starting to annoy me, scattered all over the place. I don't have anywhere to put my unlimited life force and universal cosmic power! :D

lol I never took any for the longest time but since about summer 2017 and the winter of 17-18 its been nonstop with one about every 3-4 months and it's catching up to me

lol I never took any for the longest time but since about summer 2017 and the winter of 17-18 its been nonstop with one about every 3-4 months and it's catching up to me
I hear ya man. I just started a new job back in September, so I don't have much time off anymore. The old job allowed me to accrue 200 hours, so we got to do a little more. Work sucks.

Back