• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Microwave March

Wet wet pattern ahead
86e6ad73f508faee70576efe98241b10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure hope the system Friday into Saturday performs as advertised, so far everything having a hard time making it this far east......just enough rain to leave yellow splotches
Got some decent rain here at the office yesterday and today. Pretty meh at the house. That system Friday and the one next week could really do well, could be a big severe threat for us too mid next week

Got some decent rain here at the office yesterday and today. Pretty meh at the house. That system Friday and the one next week could really do well, could be a big severe threat for us too mid next week
Let's hope so a little wind and rain would do wonders to clear the air....

Looking at the cities I follow most closely, Gainesville, FL, had the same average temp
in March as it had in Feb. Sav, GA, was actually barely cooler in March vs Feb whereas ATL was a little warmer in March vs Feb.

All 3 cities had a warmer than normal March, thus keeping their respective very long streaks of warmer than normal months going. ATL and SAV are now up to an incredible 14 straight warmer than normal months whereas GNV is up to 10!

Early indications suggest April will most likely add still another month onto these long streaks. Looking well out into the future, El Niño would give an excellent chance of finally breaking this streak once it were to get established.

Looking at the cities I follow most closely, Gainesville, FL, had the same average temp
in March as it had in Feb. Sav, GA, was actually barely cooler in March vs Feb whereas ATL was a little warmer in March vs Feb.

All 3 cities had a warmer than normal March, thus keeping their respective very long streaks of warmer than normal months going. ATL and SAV are now up to an incredible 14 straight warmer than normal months whereas GNV is up to 10!

Early indications suggest April will most likely add still another month onto these long streaks. Looking well out into the future, El Niño would give an excellent chance of finally breaking this streak once it were to get established.
Yesterday set a record high temp for the day (92º) ... :(

NWS Gainesville now has it down to 41º for Fri night; wanna bet we get 39º? :cool:

Back