• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Merry Christmas

To all of you with small children enjoy this moment, it is so special and time goes by so fast! My kids are older and I miss those days but still the most wonderful time of year Joy to the world the Lord has come! Merry Christmas to all!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

To all of you with small children enjoy this moment, it is so special and time goes by so fast! My kids are older and I miss those days but still the most wonderful time of year Joy to the world the Lord has come! Merry Christmas to all!!

Yup - until one is 26 and in Japan for 3 and 1/2 years and is headed to Gainesville and will arrive at 11:45 and Mom doesn't know and you feel like a kid all over again ...
ramble ...
But I truly 2nd every iota of your emotion!

Yup - until one is 26 and in Japan for 3 and 1/2 years and is headed to Gainesville and will arrive at 11:45 and Mom doesn't know and you feel like a kid all over again ...
ramble ...
But I truly 2nd every iota of your emotion!
Thats awesome!!

Had some flakes falling earlier. Looks like most are going East of me but some nice snow squalls setting up around Paducah. Merry Christmas to all.

Back