• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe March 9-10 Arklatex/Lower MS Valley/Gulf Coast Severe threat

For this thing to already be producing in less favorable environments is not a good sign for this afternoon. Could get nuts in TN/MS/AL later today.

ea36a76ca807fbaeea64360deded830a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Wow, BMX mentioning Strong Tornadoes, definitely a likelihood of that happening.

Wow, BMX mentioning Strong Tornadoes, definitely a likelihood of that happening.
That there is and I could even see the slight or marginal yellow risk area being expanded further in the Birmingham if not south of there

Its a sounding from an area I randomly picked in North Central Alabama, not very familiar with the state so my guess is looking at the state map, it's about 50 miles north of Tuscaloosa?
Probably somewhere North West Walker county Winston or Fayette county

That there is and I could even see the slight or marginal yellow risk area being expanded further in the Birmingham if not south of there

Yeah, I can’t post it from my phone but the latest RAP shows supercells popping up in West Central Alabama around 2-3.

another view and watch out finding a link on twitter named meteotube or something like that, has extreme malware

Radar looks extremely messy. TONS of clutter out there right now.

This doesn’t mean the threat is a bust but if this persists it will surely dampen tornado potential for many areas.

You can see the “wedge front”, circled area is where I’m concerned for but yes, that is a lot of clutter to the west
078BDADA-FA8C-4DE7-89AD-6B52F906C21A.jpeg

Back