• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe March 2-4 Severe weather Threat

Heart is in my throat every scan near Columbia worried there is going to be a massive debris ball. This is going to spend the next 20 minutes in very populated areas.

How bad is the damage there? You may have gotten caught up in a very intense rear flank downdraft

I don’t think there’s any damage at my house. More to the west of us. But the wind and that SOUND at night. Not seeing is no fun. I had everyone in the hallway as I was at the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think there’s any damage at my house. More to the west of us. But the wind and that SOUND at night. Not seeing is no fun. I had everyone in the hallway as I was at the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad you're ok!!! Hopefully there isn't any but the good thing is you're alive & well! Man that's so scary, going thru a tornado in the middle of the day is scary enough but at night is so much worse as you said when you're virtually blind.

Back