According to Tennessee dude that’s about how the snow is going to go this winter too.I only need 9.35 more inches to get the 10 inches of rain I was promised yesterday
According to Tennessee dude that’s about how the snow is going to go this winter too.I only need 9.35 more inches to get the 10 inches of rain I was promised yesterday

Tornado Paigeyy has been chasing it on youtube.Very serious, longtracked (been going 1 hour+!!) violent tornado moving N at 25 toward Allendale Cty of SC:
BULLETIN - EAS ACTIVATION REQUESTED
TORNADO WARNING
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CHARLESTON SC
340 PM EDT SAT OCT 10 2026
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN CHARLESTON HAS ISSUED A
* TORNADO WARNING FOR PORTIONS OF...
SCREVEN COUNTY IN SOUTHEASTERN GEORGIA...
ALLENDALE COUNTY IN SOUTHEASTERN SOUTH CAROLINA...
* UNTIL 415 PM EDT.
* AT 340 PM EDT, A CONFIRMED TORNADO WAS LOCATED 7 MILES NORTHEAST OF
HUNTERS, MOVING NORTH AT 25 MPH.
HAZARD...DAMAGING TORNADO.
SOURCE...WEATHER SPOTTERS CONFIRMED TORNADO.
IMPACT...FLYING DEBRIS WILL BE DANGEROUS TO THOSE CAUGHT WITHOUT
SHELTER. MOBILE HOMES WILL BE DAMAGED OR DESTROYED. DAMAGE
TO ROOFS, WINDOWS AND VEHICLES WILL OCCUR. TREE DAMAGE IS
LIKELY.
* LOCATIONS IMPACTED INCLUDE...
BURTONS FERRY LANDING AND MILBURY.
Highly unusual for a tropical system. Wow.The 1st pic of this tornado was posted way back at 2:33PM, 100 minutes ago! This is going to go down into history for that reason alone.
0327 PM TORNADO 2 NW NEWINGTON 32.61N 81.52W
10/10/2026 SCREVEN GA FIRE DEPT/RESCUE
NUMEROUS TREES AND POWER POLES DOWNED NEAR OLD SAVANNAH
HWY AND HWY 21 LIKELY DUE TO TORNADO. DAMAGE WAS
ESTIMATED TO BE ABOUT 200 YARDS WIDE.
Highly unusual for a tropical system. Wow.
I suppose one could argue that because the system is now extratropical, the aforementioned is moot. But still.
So true.On ground nearly 2 hours and still being shown on that live stream! Highly unusual, period!
Big tornado on freddy Mckimney livestream
Big tornado on freddy Mckimney livestream
I’m up to 2.2”. Started drizzling around 10 last night and been going strong since. Very heavy downpours right now with a ton of stuff down all the way deep into Florida heading due north. Latest HRRR has another 3-5” so looks like we aren’t close to being done.