• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Presented by: Heat and Humidity

The NAM has teased central NC with precip holes over the past 3-4 runs. The 421 corridor is the big 12z winner.3KM NAM.PNG

Welcome back sir, we needed you back during these hard times
Thank you! Good to be back! I missed y’all! I’m like 20” above normal on rainfall since January! Maybe I need to stay gone more often! Shetley can’t even screw this up!

Also, Dubuque, only averages 37” of snow a year, already getting the shaft! Currently 84 and Miami humid!

Can we talk about how awful these preinstalled Weather Apps are? Literally say I am sitting under sunny skies, it's mostly cloudy right now. Apple needs to trash this crap on their next update. Granted, I never use them. But there are people who rely on them and take them verbatim.

Rain chances really got trimmed back this week, as compared to yesterday. Kinda disappointed as I was looking forward to some decent storms all week. But I can't say I am shocked, most modeling continues to be pretty trashy.

I would watch that Surry County storm closely. Peak heating and going into farm land.

Lots of lightning in several directions. Gonna be an active day

1.7” rain in an hour rates. Not bad. Increasing too over NC/VA.

Today is the 10th consecutive day (and 13th out the last 14 days) with at least a trace of precip for CHA. And most of those days were 20-30% pops. Quite a lucky streak over here.?‍♂️

Thank you! Good to be back! I missed y’all! I’m like 20” above normal on rainfall since January! Maybe I need to stay gone more often! Shetley can’t even screw this up!
No but I can. I'm the new Shetley. Only 2.1 all month and by radar looks like that's where I'll finish. Shetley got more than that in one storm the other day.

Back