• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jukin June

Looks a little toasty next week

Showing 18.34 here so far with over five and a quarter over the last two days.

noahs_ark.jpg

Oh well that's nice. I'll take a warm winter then since we all now know it'll be happening.
Too early to call. Your returning drought didn't quite happen this month, and with a wet outlook, I doubt it will. Haven't seen brutal heat yet either. I would wait until October to say anything really. Winter is a hard thing to forecast, and JB just keeps choosing the same outlook in hopes of being right.

Too early to call. Your returning drought didn't quite happen this month, and with a wet outlook, I doubt it will. Haven't seen brutal heat yet either. I would wait until October to say anything really. Winter is a hard thing to forecast, and JB just keeps choosing the same outlook in hopes of being right.
I mostly posted that because we usually get the opposite of what JB forecasts. I think this winter may be cold early and warm late a lot like the winter of 1989-90. I'm basing that on the fact this this summer seems to be going a lot like the summer of 1989 and I feel like the fall and winter may be a lot like they were that year.

Last edited:
Well, ATL and GNV both finally had a cooler than normal month! Congrats!!! However, SAV had its 17th straight warmer than normal month!

Back