• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Joe Bastardi

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
Our skype interview with JB will be posted Monday morning at 8am

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My skype interview with JB will posted Monday morning at 8am

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Should be interesting. Wonder if he's still hanging onto that cold February forecast and Marvelous March

You might be surprised.

I sure hope so, I certainly remember a forecast he put out a little over a week ago w/ temperature anomalies of -3 to -5 BN in the eastern US, then he quickly pulled it after just a few days... Kinda funny how he didn't publicize the February temperature forecast he updated multiple times for energy clients...

aware many bash Joe as sport, but he does more WORK on his forecasts than any of the bashers.....the guy KNOWS what he is doing and does it well.

aware many bash Joe as sport, but he does more WORK on his forecasts than any of the bashers.....the guy KNOWS what he is doing and does it well.
I agree . I've bashed him numerous times of the years and I'm sure I will in years to come . But he knows what the hell he is talking about. I mean he admitted in the video that his outlook this year was a stinker

Last edited:
Great interview, that guy loves to talk lol, and knows his stuff

Great Interview!! Joe has been my weather hero for over 30 years........... Is he always right? Absolutely not!! But neither is any other Met. I get called out all the time for following him and posting some of his thoughts..... But that's ok! No one in the weather Biz tries any harder than him to get it right............... I will be a JB fan as long as he does weather and I live! :)

Great job Charles. Easy yet difficult interview, you ask one question and he can fill the entire time slot flip side you don't get to ask a lot of questions... but that was great! JB is classic

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hopefully we'll be able to get JB again with a better video/quality and good questions. :)

Great Interview!! Joe has been my weather hero for over 30 years........... Is he always right? Absolutely not!! But neither is any other Met. I get called out all the time for following him and posting some of his thoughts..... But that's ok! No one in the weather Biz tries any harder than him to get it right............... I will be a JB fan as long as he does weather and I live! :)
Yeah is one of favorites as well

Back