• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Januworry

Very nice weather for preserving our snow pack

XEUhaB8.png

While I don’t have access to the models here’s the crazy thing that I see. AccuWeather app shows basically nothing for Saturday and Sunday for Durham, NC. Then the Weather Channel app shows a storm total of 4”-8” of snow. Now I know these apps, probably like the models, are volatile and until the storm, (if there is one), is right on top of us that’s when we know. I can only say that nature seems to think something is up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holy snowballs ! The pattern over the next 2 1/2 weeks is an open window for multiple winter storm threats . Some would be location dependent but I'd be shocked if we don't get at least one board wide threat outside of the coming weekend system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy snowballs ! The pattern over the next 2 1/2 weeks is an open window for multiple winter storm threats . Some would be location dependent but I'd be shocked if we don't get at least one board wide threat outside of the coming weekend system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From your lips to Gods ears my friend!

Back