• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Its Gonna Be May

Buc ees FTW!
The turnaround on the drought here has been amazing! The last two summers have been plagued with drought! Now the big 4 cities in Iowa are +2 to +6” for the month and the year!
We hit Buc ees on the way in and on the way out. Bought $100 worth of pool towels, a brisket sandwich and some candied pecans 💥

We drove through Hot Springs NC on the way to Tennessee and that might be one of my new favorite little towns. I’d live there. We’ve got to keep that place hidden from the Yankees.

Nice little outflow boundary sliding through Raleigh but looks like the dry variety

• Love
Reactions: SD
We hit Buc ees on the way in and on the way out. Bought $100 worth of pool towels, a brisket sandwich and some candied pecans 💥

We drove through Hot Springs NC on the way to Tennessee and that might be one of my new favorite little towns. I’d live there. We’ve got to keep that place hidden from the Yankees.
You've got to get a cinnamon roll. They are epic. Its funny that now that I live 5 minutes from Bucees I rarely go any more.

Thunderstorms with very heavy rain and lots of CTG lightning here the last 45 minutes. Rainfall really adding up with the typical street flooding. Severe warned nearby.

1.25 last night. Been a very wet past 6 months in mby.
Amazing all the flash flooding taking place around the globe. Probably just where it gets posted,tracked via social media now.
Also the Tornado season just doesnt want to let up. Seems like everyday those tracker websites with the chasers are live.

Under a Tor watch, Nothing on Radar? (Onslow)..

Had nice T~Storms this morning..

Bit of a bust on the 5% tor for ENC yesterday. Mostly wind/rain bag. Big fan of a nice stretch of low dews and cool mornings coming up.

1717183848691.png

Average High: 78.6F
Average Low: 62.2F

Back