• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News I need your opinions and votes!

What do you guys mean? The background color being darker?

What do you guys mean? The background color being darker?
Yeah, not a set/permanent dark background. A button/toggle that enables the background to become dark. If you go to YouTube and look for the dark theme toggle, you'll see what I mean.

During storm mode it would be cool to see snowflakes fall down on the screen. Or just on the homepage.

Hey Shawn, I don’t know if it’s possible but before all the site changes (on mobile) there was a scroll bar to look at previous and next “posts” along with the number of pages there was on the top and bottom of the page ... in the new update it appears that went away but only on the top of the page .. so now I have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page if I want to skip posts or move back in a thread ... it’s no big deal at all just thought I’d suggest maybe bringing it back if it was easy to do so .. if not all good!

Hello @Shawn,
Love the new look. Thank you, for all you do.
Question: Are the "sad' and "angry" the only ones that now take -1 from a users reaction score? TIA

Hello @Shawn,
Love the new look. Thank you, for all you do.
Question: Are the "sad' and "angry" the only ones that now take -1 from a users reaction score? TIA
According to Shawn, sad and angry are neutral
"WOW, SAD, ANGRY = Neutral (no points given or taken)
LOVE, HAHA, LIKE will add 1
DISLIKE will take away 1"

I do want to point out that that the user profile option is still blue
area that says account and bookmarks

How can I disable my public reactions so other users don’t hurt my feelings

And I know, there is still blue around guys. I hate it too, I'll get to it. lol.

Back