I'd be curious how large the TS wind field ends up getting ultimately. It's grown massively in the last day.
View attachment 198669
What’s your assessment of how the day evolves in Tuscaloosa tomorrow based on recent trends?Gonna be moving every vehicle into the large open field. I'm not car hunting again because of a tree.
This storm, given the pressure gradient, will bring near-tropical storm gusts all the way to the coastal Carolinas IMO. Nothing crazy, but still.I'd be curious how large the TS wind field ends up getting ultimately. It's grown massively in the last day.
View attachment 198669
What’s your assessment of how the day evolves in Tuscaloosa tomorrow based on recent trends?
You think power outages are a given that side of the state?I think it depends on how fast they can clean up fallen trees and restore power.
You think power outages are a given that side of the state?
If the storm continues to trend east, Tuscaloosa may end up on the west side of the remaining core of the storm as it move through the state. May not be as great of storm damage if that were to occur possibly.I think it depends on how fast they can clean up fallen trees and restore power.