• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Hurricane Debby

The future radar at 430 am shows this thing winding tightening back up a ton. Ill be curious when i head out to work an see if it verefies.
When they start looking like this, tightening up seems unlikely but that's just my humble opinion. Time will tell

1723000286740.png

The future radar at 430 am shows this thing winding tightening back up a ton. Ill be curious when i head out to work an see if it verefies.
That looks unlikely just looking at the system now. I'm seriously starting to wonder if we're we're going to see widespread 4-8" totals in the eastern Piedmont, outside of a few spots.

WPC and forecasters continue to advertise high totals, but much of the modeling has been backing off, as we get closer in, outside the Rgem and 3K Nam. I guess we'll see.

That looks unlikely just looking at the system now. I'm seriously starting to wonder if we're we're going to see widespread 4-8" totals in the eastern Piedmont, outside of a few spots.

WPC and forecasters continue to advertise high totals, but much of the modeling has been backing off, as we get closer in, outside the Rgem and 3K Nam. I guess we'll see.
We suck at all things extreme weather, wind, storms, snow, floods.... ho hum

I mean, more rain is coming for people.. but she isn't going to be gaining much if any strength. It's a pitiful looking situation.

Shall I compare thee to a summer's donut? Thou art more lovely and more temperate:

2:00 AM EDT Wed Aug 7
Moving: ESE at 5 mph
Min pressure: 996 mb
Max sustained: 45 mph

032134_current_wind_sm.png

Next recon Departure Time 07/0930Z 5:30 EDT
Time on Station 07/1100Z TO 07/1730Z 7:00-1:30 EDT

Back