• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Harvey Severe Weather Threat (Aug 31 - Sep 1)

uh25_max.us_ma.png.8390265b6e4ae8fab4e66d12bbebef13.png

Wow that Reform elementary school webcam shot on 33/40 was crazy. Tornado on the ground. Luckily the school dodged a major bullet but man was it close

Homes damaged and people trapped in Reform and Palmetto. Folks in Fayette need to seek shelter immediately. Circulation is wrapping back up

4 Strong Couplets Fayette, Gordo, Detroit and Near Kennedy AL at this time... These look almost spring like vs typical Tropical spin ups

Tomorrow could be a pretty wild day across NC and northern Sc.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tomorrow could be a pretty wild day across NC and northern Sc.

Agree. Where the wedge front sets up will decide this and I'm betting it's farther south than models show. The GSP metro through Charlote and on to Raleigh is where I'm thing the worst will be. Basically 30-50 miles north and south of I-85 in SC and NC.

Agree. Where the wedge front sets up will decide this and I'm betting it's farther south than models show. The GSP metro through Charlote and on to Raleigh is where I'm thing the worst will be. Basically 30-50 miles north and south of I-85 in SC and NC.
It'll be interesting to watch the evolution. The rain tonight and any morning convection should aid in getting the front south but it's bumping up against a stout south flow. Personally I think the wedge from sets up just north of 74 in southern NC.

It'll be interesting to watch the evolution. The rain tonight and any morning convection should aid in getting the front south but it's bumping up against a stout south flow. Personally I think the wedge from sets up just north of 74 in southern NC.

Not a bad call on the wedge boundary..... I got to say, I am getting a little nervous about the possibilities for tomorrow. A lot of folks will be watching the radar closely.

That would mean overrunning precip for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back