• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Happy Thanksgiving

accu35

Reaction score
Just though this could have it's own little thread if y'all didn't mind. I'm so thankful for a lot in my life, especially God and my family. Let us not take life for granted and let us enjoy what we have now, and cherish the love for one another. I'm also thankful for this weather board, it's a place where I can learn and enjoy what I love most. I hope you all have a great and happy Thanksgiving and be safe.

Just though this could have it's own little thread if y'all didn't mind. I'm so thankful for a lot in my life, especially God and my family. Let us not take life for granted and let us enjoy what we have now, and cherish the love for one another. I'm also thankful for this weather board, it's a place where I can learn and enjoy what I love most. I hope you all have a great and happy Thanksgiving and be safe.
Thankful for all the blessing I have received over the years..... Happy Thanksgiving folks.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Very thankful for much and also that only 55 to 60 days ago we thought we were not going to have a fall this year, and things turned around from the constant 95 to 100 degree days

I'm thankful for everything God has done for me. For keeping from harm, and giving me the opportunities He sends me to be a positive light somehow. I'm thankful for the weather He sends, even when it gets crazy. I'm thankful for this supporting, fun community of weather lovers. I'm just thankful for life!

Back