- Joined
- Jul 28, 2024
- Messages
- 855
- Reaction score
- 442
I also have been taking 10,000 IU and it's important to have K2 as well since that is the main one preventing calcemia. I'm assuming you have that as well? Also, magnesium should be supplemented as well.I take 10,000 IU's of it and just had a blood test and mine is perfect. It was low. I don't eat a lot of fish.
yeah I'm doing the K2 but not really the magnesium. I'll check that outI also have been taking 10,000 IU and it's important to have K2 as well since that is the main one preventing calcemia. I'm assuming you have that as well? Also, magnesium should be supplemented as well.
I mean i think we are only blocking china at this point; ill have to login and see. been really busy with "life" things going on; as usual. BUT a VPN should have worked, so I am not sure why not just jumping on a USA VPN did not work; I would assume that is cloudflare blocking it.We had to block international ip addresses bc we were getting hammered @weather nerd any ideas besides a vpn
That is exactly what I think was happening. I got a big red X from a cloudfare page when trying to connect. "Life" is much more important. Thanks for getting back. I set my VPN to Atlanta....I mean i think we are only blocking china at this point; ill have to login and see. been really busy with "life" things going on; as usual. BUT a VPN should have worked, so I am not sure why not just jumping on a USA VPN did not work; I would assume that is cloudflare blocking it.
I didn’t know BAM or Snowbirdbob had their own app!
You’re missing out Brent. According to its product site, MCWX is the official weather app created by Chief Meteorologist Mike Collier, delivering fast, accurate forecasts, real-time radar, and severe weather alerts. Sounds like you’d be crazy not to try it.
I shouldn't have giggled as much as I did at this:

I heard Pensacola is panic buying too.Sams Club and Walmart are out of bread and bottled water already here in PCB.
Crazy stuff. I’ll stay home and enjoy the ride.I heard Pensacola is panic buying too.
I heard Pensacola is panic buying too.
Yep. I remember people being irritated about people buying out the toilet paper during Covid. The issue was that some were just freaking out and buying, but others were buying because they knew people would freak out so they knew to grab some.I wonder what the percentages are on those vs. prompt and sensible unfairly maligned buyers.
Yep. I remember people being irritated about people buying out the toilet paper during Covid. The issue was that some were just freaking out and buying, but others were buying because they knew people would freak out so they knew to grab some.
Hard name to pronounce. So I’m calling it isospeedThis Mobile County EMA Director doing a Press Conference can't even pronounce Isaias correctly.
Hard name to pronounce. So I’m calling it isospeed
Yep. I remember people being irritated about people buying out the toilet paper during Covid. The issue was that some were just freaking out and buying, but others were buying because they knew people would freak out so they knew to grab some.
Us NC peeps learned to pronounce it back in 2020 when it landfalled here. Well, some of us. Takes awhile to get the hang of it.Man, I never see you guys until January, at the earliest. This is something! This storm needs an easier name.
It's dumb. There are a ton of cultural names ro choose from that are much easier to say. I'm not for catering to the lowest common denominator, but 90% of the public is going to roll their eyes and not know how to say it.Us NC peeps learned to pronounce it back in 2020 when it landfalled here. Well, some of us. Takes awhile to get the hang of it.
Isaias. How does a word have 6 letters and 4 syllables?![]()
Man, I never see you guys until January, at the earliest. This is something! This storm needs an easier name.
This Mobile County EMA Director doing a Press Conference can't even pronounce Isaias correctly.
Ichabod would be betterDon't feel bad i saw a TV met in Arkansas taped the pronunciation to where he looks at the camera so he won't forget it haha
Part of the problem is so many I names have been retired. It's the most retired letter but I agree it's ridiculous
Ichabod would be better
Don't feel bad i saw a TV met in Arkansas taped the pronunciation to where he looks at the camera so he won't forget it haha
Part of the problem is so many I names have been retired. It's the most retired letter but I agree it's ridiculous
I recall Georges being mangled in 1998.