• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc General Banter Thread

Uhmmm

d8ef191f1485246f25023899a186a4ee.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Send some rain our way Brent. We been dry as of late

Where is Paris? I'm only aware of the one, and I get the feeling you're not across the pond.

You’ve never heard of Paris, KY, Paris, TN, or Paris, TX ?

I bet Sleet lives in Paris, TN. Hopefully this will be confirmed.

I’m glad Sleet is bringing more attention to sleet, an often disrespected form of precip. I’m pretty sure Tony @dsaur would agree. If I were to ever change my name, I’d have to give serious consideration to having sleet in it. You see a lot of wx enthusiasts with snow in their name, but not sleet.

Wouldn’t this be a much better forum with names like these?

Sleetacane
sleetballs
Sleetfan
SleetWhite
No sleet for you
NoSleetATL
NCSLEET
Sleetflowxxl
SleetNiner
Sleetagewhereartthou
Sleet Cold
bouncysleet
YetAnotherSLEETGuy
Sleet Sneezzle
Sleetforest
 
I bet Sleet lives in Paris, TN. Hopefully this will be confirmed.

I’m glad Sleet is bringing more attention to sleet, an often disrespected form of precip. I’m pretty sure Tony @dsaur would agree. If I were to ever change my name, I’d have to give serious consideration to having sleet in it. You see a lot of wx enthusiasts with snow in their name, but not sleet.

Wouldn’t this be a much better forum with names like these?

Sleetacane
sleetballs
Sleetfan
SleetWhite
No sleet for you
NoSleetATL
NCSLEET
Sleetflowxxl
SleetNiner
Sleetagewhereartthou
Sleet Cold
bouncysleet
YetAnotherSLEETGuy
Sleet Sneezzle
Sleetforest
Sidenote, ya'll ever been hit in the face with a sleetball? Like getting an uppercut. Still remember the lights at impact. 🔥
 
I bet Sleet lives in Paris, TN. Hopefully this will be confirmed.

I’m glad Sleet is bringing more attention to sleet, an often disrespected form of precip. I’m pretty sure Tony @dsaur would agree. If I were to ever change my name, I’d have to give serious consideration to having sleet in it. You see a lot of wx enthusiasts with snow in their name, but not sleet.

Wouldn’t this be a much better forum with names like these?

Sleetacane
sleetballs
Sleetfan
SleetWhite
No sleet for you
NoSleetATL
NCSLEET
Sleetflowxxl
SleetNiner
Sleetagewhereartthou
Sleet Cold
bouncysleet
YetAnotherSLEETGuy
Sleet Sneezzle
Sleetforest
Don't forget sleetnado. Pellets at 318mph. What a roaring sound, but only if you are wearing medieval armor. Even an F0 might kill you. But think of the sledding after!
 
Duke Energy: We're aware of a service interruption near snowc's residence. An estimated time of restoration will be provided shortly. If your power is not out, please text ON. To temporarily suspend outage notifications text PAUSE. Text STOP to prevent receiving all future outage notifications.
Duke Energy: Based on updated information, power is now estimated to be restored in your area between 5:30PM and 6:30PM on Wed, SEP 30. Approx 1 customer is impacted.
------ duke! Not again. Now living with lights off for the next 15 minutes. Grr!
 
Duke Energy: We're aware of a service interruption near snowc's residence. An estimated time of restoration will be provided shortly. If your power is not out, please text ON. To temporarily suspend outage notifications text PAUSE. Text STOP to prevent receiving all future outage notifications.
Duke Energy: Based on updated information, power is now estimated to be restored in your area between 5:30PM and 6:30PM on Wed, SEP 30. Approx 1 customer is impacted.
------ duke! Not again. Now living with lights off for the next 15 minutes. Grr!
RIP
 
The roads are horrible in South Carolina. Not enough Lanes, not enough roads, too many crazy drivers.
Biggest pothole I’ve ever seen on an interstate was on I-95 south of Florence, SC only a few years ago.

NC’s got a reputation of not prioritizing 95 (compared to 40/85) cause it’s mostly out of state commuters. I was surprised 95 was actually worse South of the Border.
 
Biggest pothole I’ve ever seen on an interstate was on I-95 south of Florence, SC only a few years ago.

NC’s got a reputation of not prioritizing 95 (compared to 40/85) cause it’s mostly out of state commuters. I was surprised 95 was actually worse South of the Border.
Yeah and only 2 lanes except for 10 miles near Florence.
 
The roads are horrible in South Carolina. Not enough Lanes, not enough roads, too many crazy drivers.

Being that I’m very near SC and have driven there numerous times, I also know firsthand how bad SC’s roads have been for a very long time. SC has had a relatively low gas tax for decades, which is often blamed. Perhaps that should be raised to provide revenue to improve/repair/widen their roads.
 
Back
Top