• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Flooding Threat

stormcentral

First Alert Wx
Reaction score
A strong storm system will impact central eastern united states @February 20-24 as a series of disturbances will move along this stalled out frontal boundary in the southeast during the mid - range.

-Appears all forms of weather is possible with this dynamic storm system. & Heavy snow, freezing rain, storms and widespread flooding issues.

This is a multi day event, flooding threat. WPC has already issued flood guidance products, ice and snow accumulations. Significant heavy rainfall will pose serious flooding concerns across a large region.

Went ahead and started a thread for this potentially serious storm system that will impact thousands, if not millions of us.

will be interesting to see if we can touch 80... think that would be the first official Met Winter recorded 80 temp for CHA. Would need some sun to peak through the clouds at the right time.

Your ALWAYS so negative.
I don't see how saying an image that is below every post is negative, nor stating how a thread always exists is either. In addition, this seems a bit immature of a post and is more banter than anything. Sounds like you should step away from the board for a bit. Also, I wan't being negative, just informing you that the footer images were huge and it seems you corrected it.

Took the criticism wrong. And fixed the signature images. Im no expert and did not know that the severe thread would cover the dangerous flooding event that is now developing across the central east united states. My apologies just seems as you have only commented on my post for correction. Meanwhile, dynamic storm system is forming to our west as we speak. I rarely start Threads.

Does anybody know if we should get out of this rainy every couple of days pattern soon? My house and barn is never going to get built!

not for a while dude...
gfs-ens_apcpn_us_64.png

Well I'm not a dude but I do think talkin dude stuff is most of the time more interesting than girl stuff. Lmao! Thanks but no thanks for the map! That friggin sucks for us. This is torture. :mad:

Back