• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry February 7-8 Winter storm

How do you switch to the airport radar in RadarScope?
When u click your radar button on (bottom row of buttons 2nd button from the left) you will see all possible radars to choose from and if ur zoomed in on any one location sometimes a smaller radius radar pops up and that’s usually the local airport radars ... RDU has one too most big city names

b663e08cfe2b7015a7ad288588fa49ea.jpg
89670f753729d9e69beeba995f99ec5f.jpg
d76e5ea074389833a690e1897539c37f.jpg

I got 2.5 inches. Loving it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool! How are the roads?

Wow, even here I’m starting to wonder if things can accumulate, nice banding setting up and Radar is filling in againView attachment 33622
I’m seeing this as well .. but looking behind it .. looks like this is going to be a hit and run .. let’s hope she hits hard as hell

Unfortunately this may be our last chance for the winter,hope not tho.

Yeah I was referring to a general sense. I'm not sure we get another chance this winter at all either, but then again, this little system snuck up on us at the last minute so who knows. It's all about threading the needle and a bit of luck.

really coming down now; even with the temp slowly rising LOL
Yeah most of the snow is being driven by low-mid level warm advection which is usually underdone in the models. This is entirely consistent with the over performing totals we’ve seen in GA & SC thus far plus a longstanding tendency for mid-level warm noses to be stronger than forecast

Back