• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry February 7-8 Winter storm

Snow just now stopping in Rossville, Ga. we probably got 4”!

7f0ed961-8cad-42f8-97a0-8c265acfeeea-jpeg.33588

Attachments

• 7F0ED961-8CAD-42F8-97A0-8C265ACFEEEA.jpeg
    7F0ED961-8CAD-42F8-97A0-8C265ACFEEEA.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 214
1.5” and 33 here. The roads were white but have thawed a bit with the slackening of the snow. I would have been content with a coating so this is awesome. The kids loved it and are enjoying their snow cream.

ATL area: looks like just S of I-20 dividing line between mostly snow and mostly rain. Sticking starts somewhere N of I-20 but well S of I-285 on N Perimeter. Sound about right?
Will KATL even measure a T?
WXIA just showed a tower shot from Hartsfield. Looked like some white on the grassy areas next to the runways but hard to tell. I would say your rain / snow estimate is spot on!

ATL area: looks like just S of I-20 dividing line between mostly snow and mostly rain. Sticking starts somewhere N of I-20 but well S of I-285 on N Perimeter. Sound about right?

My dad in Mcdonough said he was getting snow, but I'm not sure if it accumulated. I was surprised.

Doubtful unfortunately. My sister, nieces, and nephew live in East Point and even there it's been mostly all rain.

Back