• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry February 7-8 Winter storm

Based off a pic from a relative about 30 minutes ago, I'd say in areas that didn't melt they had gotten to a little over an inch in La Fayette, GA, and I know obviously from here they weren't far from areas that saw more (and may still get more).

I wonder if MRX thinks the cat is already out of the bag for their case, although obviously people didn't realize it.

I'm 80% rain now. We were all snow for about 10 minutes and the cars and roofs got covered, but now thats washed away. So we got everything lightly covered twice for 5 minutes before the mix came back. Fun event though for this terrible winter! I had conceded no flakes so this is a win

EDIT: Back to 80% snow again, i'm literally on the line.
Back to all snow and the cars are already covered again. If we could just stay all snow I would probably already have an inch because the rates here have been great.
Same story here. Keeps waffling back and forth from all snow to rain/snow mix to mostly rain to back to moderate snow. You’re doing better than me. Nothing has stuck here just wet outside. At least it’s pretty to look at.

Falling fast, but still melting on pavement. Driveway has small patches of snow, road is just wet.

Back