• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry February 7-8 Winter storm

Man! I had somewhat of a nagging feeling last night when I looked at this that you might see a surprise given how heavy the snow was projected in parts of North Georgia. Lo and behold, we're getting close to where I'd say this is the third fairly significant surprise to add to Christmas 2010 and 1/28/14, even if less impactful than both overall.

That looks like what will verify. This isn’t gonna be a big event in the upstate like it is in Georgia. Precips just moving in to late unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man, I mean, I may be wrong. I’m always conservative with my maps. But I certainly think areas in the grey could get a surprise. Hard to pin down. N GA just was in the perfect spot and time of day for this system to really delivery for them. Just happy at this point that the SE isn’t getting shut out.

Since it’s not suppose to move out till 1-2pm think the snow and cloud over will keep temps from rising too much for it to stick around some, or will it be gone by 4 o clock?

It is gorgeous
81ca224396683f8dc0842bfacfa4a02f.jpg

Back