• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Faye Marie Swetlik (6 Years Old) Found Deceased :(

I am about 5 miles from the scene here in Cayce /West Columbia . If you pray please pray for her school teachers who are friends of mine. And for her classmates who are children of several of my friends. They all had valentines ready to give to her. Our community is heartbroken

Well, some news came out today. It's horrifying. I'm not sure the police are sure this little girl wasn't alive up until the last minutes.

If that news comes out, that's the most evil of evil I can think of. Autopsy for both are tomorrow afternoon/morning.

I don’t expound on investigations much, but I’ve been in LE (in the Columbia metro area) for 23 years this year. I’ve seen a lot in my time, the heartache and everything that comes with it. However, this is one of the most heart wrenching cases that I have ever been exposed to. Although, I am not personally working this case, I know the ones who are working it. Please pray for the ones who have to deal with this type of senseless crime. We are all hurting!!

Did they ever release the autopsy reports for today?

Yes, in just a few minutes I guess we get "answers".

Back