• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Favorite Movies ?

Surprised no one listed:

The Shawshank Redemption and Saving Private Ryan.
Two of my favorites. One movie I saw recently that I loved was director del Toro’s Pan’s Labyrinth. It is subtitled but don’t let that stop you from watching it. It is a realistic story and a fantasy all weaved into one, and is just a masterpiece. One I could discuss for hours, so if you see it let me know what you think!

Bucket List, Shawshank, Die Hard, 300, Castaway (any Hanks), Dirty Harry, Outlaw Josey Wales (most Eastwood), Marley and Me, Wedding Crashers, and several Holiday themed movies.

Made me cry one mild February night though ! I had my windows open! That ending really was beautiful . Maybe I can build us a nice house like that ? What ya think ?
Please do and I'll find another significant other occasionally showing up in your life only to cause emotional discord before one day staying forever

Made me cry one mild February night though ! I had my windows open! That ending really was beautiful . Maybe I can build us a nice house like that ? What ya think ?
Please do and I'll find another significant other occasionally showing up in your life only to cause emotional discord before one day staying forever
Aren't y'all just the cutest couple

Free Guy was a good movie. Was out of town and got to experience it in 4D. Lots of bullets (air) going by your head and water spraying at you. Even without the 4D moving seats I thought it was a fun movie if your into action/comedy.

Back