• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Favorite Movies ?

Jimmy Hypocracy

2024 Supporter
2017-2023 Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll start it. No Country For Old Men. I could watch it over and over and over again.

“All the time you spend tryin to get back what's been took from you there's more goin out the door. After a while you just try and get a tourniquet on it.”

-Cormac McCarthy

I’ll start it. No Country For Old Men. I could watch it over and over and over again.

“All the time you spend tryin to get back what's been took from you there's more goin out the door. After a while you just try and get a tourniquet on it.”

-Cormac McCarthy
Bored with all the pattern change foolishness Jimmy?
I really like Dumb and Dumber! Really could watch it over and over!
All the first 3 original Star Wars. Action/Adventure
Chick flick fav: The Notebook
Best series: Breaking Bad

Bored with all the pattern change foolishness Jimmy?
I really like Dumb and Dumber! Really could watch it over and over!
All the first 3 original Star Wars. Action/Adventure
Chick flick fav: The Notebook
Best series: Breaking Bad
100% with you on breaking bad. Favorite chick flick: The Fault In Our Stars. That one got me.

Tough question and should be broken down into genres.

Tombstone, jaws, the hateful 8(really any Tarantino films are awesome)

Comedy: joe dirt, most anything from broken lizard like beer fest, supertroopers

Tough question and should be broken down into genres.

Tombstone, jaws, the hateful 8(really any Tarantino films are awesome)

Comedy: joe dirt, most anything from broken lizard like beer fest, supertroopers
Tarantino films are gold. I’m a big fan of the Coen brothers. If you’ve never seen The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs I highly recommend. It’s different but an absolute gem. Some of their newer stuff.

1. The Dark Knight
2. Star Wars Original Trilogy
3. Apollo 13
4. Indiana Jones Original Trilogy (can't include Crystal Skull, it just ain't up to the standard)
5. Dumb and Dumber
6. Batman Returns
7. Toy Story Quadrilogy
8. Christmas Vacation
9. The Santa Clause
10. The Shining

Favorite show: The Office

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
A Christmas Carol George C. Scott version
LOTR trilogy
Jaws
Love Actually
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
The Outlaw Josey Wales
The Dark Knight
A Few Good Men
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Die Hard
The Rock
Twister
Christmas Vacation
Tombstone
Dumb and Dumber
Groundhog Day
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
Return of the Jedi
Terminator 2
Braveheart
Crimson Tide

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
A Christmas Carol George C. Scott version
LOTR trilogy
Jaws
Love Actually
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
The Outlaw Josey Wales
The Dark Knight
A Few Good Men
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Die Hard
The Rock
Twister
Christmas Vacation
Tombstone
Dumb and Dumber
Groundhog Day
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
Return of the Jedi
Terminator 2
Braveheart
Crimson Tide
Dang, you cheated with that long list haha. I definitely love LOTR, Die Hard, Groundhog Day and Braveheart (and Gladiator)! Hard to boil it down for me, but I'm a pretty big movie fan. I have a dedicated home theater with a 65" OLED, a FV18 Rythmik subwoofer and a 7.4.1 Dolby Atmos configuration lol.

Hard to nail down a favorite but here's a few of the best from the last year I watched:
  • True Grit (remake, not the original)
  • Snowpiercer
  • Emma
  • Klaus (I didn't expect much out of this animated movie)
  • Jojo Rabbit
  • Parasite

Dang, you cheated with that long list haha. I definitely love LOTR, Die Hard, Groundhog Day and Braveheart (and Gladiator)! Hard to boil it down for me, but I'm a pretty big movie fan. I have a dedicated home theater with a 65" OLED, a FV18 Rythmik subwoofer and a 7.4.1 Dolby Atmos configuration lol.
That sounds awesome! I used to have a big flatscreen and Klipsch surround system, but I can't have that right now. Anyway, yeah it's hard to boil it down. We love watching movies and the ones I listed are my favorites, though I could have put up a few more. So many great actors, stories, and scores. I could watch most of those over and over on the reg.

That sounds awesome! I used to have a big flatscreen and Klipsch surround system, but I can't have that right now. Anyway, yeah it's hard to boil it down. We love watching movies and the ones I listed are my favorites, though I could have put up a few more. So many great actors, stories, and scores. I could watch most of those over and over on the reg.
Absolutely. Truth be told, I love most movies but some are just so good you can watch them anytime and the ones I listed I usually try to get in a viewing at least once a year. A guilty pleasure of mine is The Day After Tomorrow. I'm like dang, why can't it work that way haha.

Back