• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Fantasy Football

Yeah I totally forgot about the draft too but oh well. I still got a D somehow. The other one I did on espn the other day was like 20 minutes and it was over

Yeah I totally forgot about the draft too but oh well. I still got a D somehow. The other one I did on espn the other day was like 20 minutes and it was over
We were done in about 45 minutes if I remember correctly.

Dont forget that the scoring for this league is all over the place compared to default values. These grades do not mean anything. I have Josh Allen, Garret Wilson, Alvin Kamara, and a kicker in the last round and I still got an F. @SD didn't even draft a kicker and got a better grade than me.

Dont forget that the scoring for this league is all over the place compared to default values. These grades do not mean anything. I have Josh Allen, Garret Wilson, Alvin Kamara, and a kicker in the last round and I still got an F. @SD didn't even draft a kicker and got a better grade than me.
What did I get

Waivers are still set to process immediately. So pay attention to who does well tomorrow and make claims right away, they will be added to your roster the next day.

Waivers are still set to process immediately. So pay attention to who does well tomorrow and make claims right away, they will be added to your roster the next day.
Do yall like it this way? Or would yall like to go back to more traditional waiver rules? I'm gonna keep it the way it is for week 2, if I get enough feedback to change it, I will starting week 3.

I like the way waivers are set up now. It makes it easier to make changes as they are needed. The NFL injury report was light comparatively speaking to the average week in week 1 but that will change and players will need to make roster moves more frequently.

Last edited:
Reactions: SD
Back