• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Eric Webb

We are not having the live show tonight . Special live show tomorrow night 8pm Central with Eric . Don't miss it, much to discuss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are not having the live show tonight . Special live show tomorrow night 8pm Central with Eric . Don't miss it, much to discuss

I planned my entire spring social schedule around this ... :(
Boo Hoo

I planned my entire spring social schedule around this ... :(
Boo Hoo

Lol well good news it's not even spring yet . Sorry doctors can't keep appointment times right , not sure when I'll be home this evening

Lol well good news it's not even spring yet . Sorry doctors can't keep appointment times right , not sure when I'll be home this evening

It's friggin' summer down here -- and I was just joshin' with you ;)

We are gonna wait another day or so for the live show with Eric. Lots going on currently . Thanks for your patience

We are gonna wait another day or so for the live show with Eric. Lots going on currently . Thanks for your patience

WTH! I'm going to have to find another weather forum that isn't always pushing things back...

Does anyone know yet when the show with Eric will be ?
Good question. It has been a week since you asked it as well. However, if we are waiting this long, something great must be coming out of it in the end, since there is apparently much to be discussed. That wintry system may have thrown everyone off track as well. Can't wait for the show though! :)

Yes the show with Eric will be next week . We will announce the day sometime this weekend

I am sorry we have still yet to have the Eric show I take full responsibility for the delay and we will work to get it done very very very soon

I am sorry we have still yet to have the Eric show I take full responsibility for the delay and we will work to get it done very very very soon

pls wait until my vacation is over LOL

Back