• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December to Remember

I don't think we will have sustained warmth or cold all winter. Looks like a lot of back and forth with brief warm periods followed by a cool down and maybe a few cold shots here and there. We will just have to get lucky with the cold shots if we want to get any snow.

I don't think we will have sustained warmth or cold all winter. Looks like a lot of back and forth with brief warm periods followed by a cool down and maybe a few cold shots here and there. We will just have to get lucky with the cold shots if we want to get any snow.

Somewhat agree but would not call the warm periods brief…I think long warm periods with intermittent cool downs and opportunities to score for western portions of the Deep South and for the upper south. Probably climo honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good chance of thunder in Wilkes/Surry (north of 40 and west of 77) today could spell winter storm in roughly 2 weeks which would give us a white Christmas WOW

6z GEFS making some noise...
View attachment 97498
The very interesting aspect here is that some of these also had a little ice storm before the main storm hit .. as well all of these big time members showed almost a very similar storm set up in each at the same time too so maybe you would think they are trying to latch onto something

This could be screen printed on a shirt and worn each winter in the south.

Back