• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December to Remember

Quick chill followed by a warm up in time for Christmas. That cold probably moderates between now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think there’s some confusion which is leading to all the banter. The excitement today over model guidance is warranted. But I think people are misunderstanding the excitement. Some people think this means winter storms are imminent lol. The pattern is showing signs of setting up for further down the road. We’re playing the long game here folks. This isn’t impacting Christmas as much as it is the first weeks in January. Be patient and enjoy the weather outside. January is looking up

I think there’s some confusion which is leading to all the banter. The excitement today over model guidance is warranted. But I think people are misunderstanding the excitement. Some people think this means winter storms are imminent lol. The pattern is showing signs of setting up for further down the road. We’re playing the long game here folks. This isn’t impacting Christmas as much as it is the first weeks in January. Be patient and enjoy the weather outside. January is looking up
Mostly I don't want to have a shorts and flip flops kind of Christmas. If I can at least keep high temps below 65, I'll be doing ok by my book. :)

Man last winter was so bad with this. We all
thought that we had a slam dunk pattern and then bam Texas gets the pattern instead. So much CAD ice.
Yeah for some reason Texas has become a better spot for snow than our area lol. It’s still far out but this pattern benefits folks west of the apps much more than east of the apps.

Yeah for some reason Texas has become a better spot for snow than our area lol. It’s still far out but this pattern benefits folks west of the apps much more than east of the apps.
I’d love to know a pattern that benefits those of us east of the apps. At this point I’m beginning to believe there isn’t one.

Back