• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December to Remember

December and Decemberer

As long as we don't have a December from Hell. :)
Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that metephorically, meteorologically, or spirutally speaking. Man, that might be the seeds of a great sermon :)

Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that metephorically, meteorologically, or spirutally speaking. Man, that might be the seeds of a great sermon :)
Do a sermon on the dangers of falling into model traps and how that leads to sin and violence . I can already hear it “ Be ware of the 384 hour gfs, like the devil it will whisper to your heart and promise you things . Do not fall into the trap “ then follow it with some Bible verse or some biblical story or somin.

Do a sermon on the dangers of falling into model traps and how that leads to sin and violence . I can already hear it “ Be ware of the 384 hour gfs, like the devil it will whisper to your heart and promise you things . Do not fall into the trap “ then follow it with some Bible verse or some biblical story or somin.
The reprobate computer model runs. LOL

Yep 2 runs between 0z and 0z and it went from promising to not good
You need to change your avatar to a raindrop! Don’t get your hopes up

Yep 2 runs between 0z and 0z and it went from promising to not good
Wouldn’t trust much trends from 300+ hours out especially if they are just two runs .. only start believing once they enter medium range IMO .. certainly doesn’t bode well for cold but we can’t expect the whole winter to be cold this winter

Wouldn’t trust much trends from 300+ hours out especially if they are just two runs .. only start believing once they enter medium range IMO .. certainly doesn’t bode well for cold but we can’t expect the whole winter to be cold this winter

At least we’re getting a cold Nov. I’ll take cold whenever we can get it. Plus it is way too early to make a call on Dec even if the first part is mild.
By the way, nice wx presentation. I think you have a bright future.

At least we’re getting a cold Nov. I’ll take cold whenever we can get it. Plus it is way too early to make a call on Dec even if the first part is mild.
By the way, nice wx presentation. I think you have a bright future.
Dang man appreciate it for real ??

Back