• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December 2023

I’m not certain we’ll see any flurries/snow showers tomorrow here, but temperatures are dropping quickly. It was around 53 just three hours ago….the dew point has been fairly steady.

41/28

Reactions: WSW
I’m not certain we’ll see any flurries/snow showers tomorrow here, but temperatures are dropping quickly. It was around 53 just three hours ago….the dew point has been fairly steady.

41/28
Clear skies and dry air above will do that. When clouds move in early morning, it will be interesting. 850s are around -2 Celsious, so that should help keep temps down.

Reactions: WSW

41/28
Down to 33 back home already. I’m sure I’ll see something given I’m not home. Maybe it will be enough to see through the cameras.

On drive over from Jasper, GA to Rome, GA, this morning around 7 am, ran through some heavy flurries on the west end of Pickens Co heading into Gordon Co. Car thermometer was reading 36 and nothing sticking to roads. Ended as I came down in elevation into Fairmount. Partly cloudy in Rome at 8:45 am. Temp 40 in Rome at the moment.

Yesterday December 28th, the pattern flipped as was advertised from 10+ days ago. It flipped back to normal, which is highs upper 40s lows upper 20s here. Nice to see the rim ice and guns blowing up on the slopes. They are gonna be in great shape here on out. Will get some natural help from mother nature several times over next 10 days. We should get into an even better pattern later January ,February is whats being advertised by everyone. Had over 8 inches qpf December. If MBY can just get half that in Jan other half Feb, should be able to nail down a big dog or 2 frozen. Time will tell.

Back