• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry DEC 8th-10th Winter Storm Call Map's

1st call
qmxnqw.png

You know on second thought, I think I will post my call map, well preliminary call map. What do I got to lose, It's not like I'm getting paid for this. lmao There's no accumulations on this map, I'll make that be my final map tomorrow evening. I also added white lines to make it easier to see where the dividing lines are since the pinks and purples kinda blend in where they merge on the map.

pDXi6R3.jpg

Yeah, lake Norman/salisbury/kannapolis, Salisbury/Huntersville looks better than clt for sure, but when are they never, living here we always seem to be a sweet spot north of CLT

I made my first call map ever.

Red Zone: Over 12 inches, two feet totals possible.

Yellow Zone: 3-6 inches increasing to 6-12 inches within the orange circle, significant sleet possible.

Blue Zone: 1-3 inches with significant icing possible.

Late Revision Due To Current Developments.

Yellow Zone: 2-4 inches with totals increasing to 4-8 inches within the orange circle, locally higher amounts within that circle are possible. Sleet and light glazing still possible.

Blue Zone: Trace-3 inches, still anticipating glazing but rain could mix in.

Red Zone: Still anticipating a foot plus with possible two feet totals for the Western part (Especially the east facing slopes in the NW mountains.), though more eastern and southern sections closer to the piedmont could only see 8-10 inches.

I am adjusting due to a higher bust potential.

Attachments

• imageedit_10_9093891631.gif
    imageedit_10_9093891631.gif
    119.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
You know on second thought, I think I will post my call map, well preliminary call map. What do I got to lose, It's not like I'm getting paid for this. lmao There's no accumulations on this map, I'll make that be my final map tomorrow evening. I also added white lines to make it easier to see where the dividing lines are since the pinks and purples kinda blend in where they merge on the map.

pDXi6R3.jpg

I actually think this is a decent call map...with 20-30 mph east winds that wedge is really gonna push hard to come southward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually think this is a decent call map...with 20-30 mph east winds that wedge is really gonna push hard to come southward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I think I'm going to release my final call map after 12z model guidance tomorrow with snow/ice totals.

Back