• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Community Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain Cold

Pattern Cha...Loading...
Administrator
2024 Supporter
2017-2023 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

Over the coming days and weeks, we will be launching a series of site rules and guidelines to help facilitate consistent interactions within our community and consistent moderation across all threads.

You should have an expectation of consistency and transparency which emanate from a coherent and fair set of standards that govern the operation of the site. To that end, we will develop those in an official capacity and post them here.

If you have any suggestions that you feel will help the site's operation, please feel free to PM me. I will take those to the staff, and while I cannot promise they will be implemented, they will be discussed and considered.

With that said, we're going to start with Politics, since this is election season and this is a current and very divisive topic. The following rules are not intended as a form of restriction but instead to eliminate animosity and acrimony over a highly emotional topic within an emotionally charged environment.

Thank you for your participation on the site and for your support of this effort.

Politics

1. All political discussions, humor, memes, innuendos, etc. are to be posted within the Politics thread.

2. Political avatars supporting a political party or a particular candidate are prohibited.

3. Political posts within the politics thread will be done in good faith and without hostility. Sexism, racism, personal threats, personal attacks, and hate speech are all prohibited.

More to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back