• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc College Football Pick'em

SASQUATCH

Reaction score
I see in the whamby thread about an interest in some sort of college football fantasy/pick'em contest. I've commissioned a group on yahoo for 20 years. I would gladly set up a group for us if there is enough interest. Several formats exist: Pick against the spread, pick straight-up winners, pick winners with confidence points. Also, the pick-set can be somewhat configured to include SEC, ACC, and/or games involving Top 25 teams. Let me know what all of you think to gauge interest. Please Pin!

Flurry

Reaction score
I see in the whamby thread about an interest in some sort of college football fantasy/pick'em contest. I've commissioned a group on yahoo for 20 years. I would gladly set up a group for us if there is enough interest. Several formats exist: Pick against the spread, pick straight-up winners, pick winners with confidence points. Also, the pick-set can be somewhat configured to include SEC, ACC, and/or games involving Top 25 teams. Let me know what all of you think to gauge interest. Please Pin!
Sign me up!!