• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

College Basketball

Pack -22 FT attempts. Typical of a general lack of quickness, compensating by using hands. And typical of all of our games this year. Also, the last minute of play is very difficult for us. I like the effort, though. Hopefully, talent will continue to improve and we will be able to find some consistent leadership, which is crucial down the stretch in close games.

I think it’s more of Markell gone. He just makes it easier for players to know their role and we aren’t constantly getting frustrated drawing fouls. His ball handling as wel. We just aren’t the same team without him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it’s more of Markell gone. He just makes it easier for players to know their role and we aren’t constantly getting frustrated drawing fouls. His ball handling as wel. We just aren’t the same team without him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's true, and I hope you're right. But I've seen us play plenty discombobulated ball with Markell on the floor. Keatts is usually good about making progress as the season progresses. So, with Markell back, whenever that happens, hopefully, we can steadily improve, although we're still fairly slow and I don't see a significant reduction in fouls.

Reactions: Jon
Spoiler alert, Targeels win the ACC and NCAA

Just lawyer up and pay non athletes to come to the university like they did in chapel hill

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yeah but State is about as adept at avoiding sanctions as we are with getting actual rain or snow.

Back