• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Chevy or Ford?

I drive a yota 95 first gen grew up Cruzin in my dads 65 c10 stepside built a many 350 cant beat them for cheaper costs building one vs a ford. My grandpaw had 5 mustang's all at once mach 1s a convertible ect and a 55 ford pickup with a 351 Cleveland best small block ford there is imo. So at the end of the day i probably couldn't outright pick one over the other. They both have there pros and cons.

I drive a yota 95 first gen grew up Cruzin in my dads 65 c10 stepside built a many 350 cant beat them for cheaper costs building one vs a ford. My grandpaw had 5 mustang's all at once mach 1s a convertible ect and a 55 ford pickup with a 351 Cleveland best small block ford there is imo. So at the end of the day i probably couldn't outright pick one over the other. They both have there pros and cons.
I had an Ford LTD with a Cleveland 351. I miss that car. Plenty of power, room, and comfortable. 1976 I believe.

Hope you like you're $40,000 generator, because at this rate they are about to become as mobile as a normal generator. @snowlover91

Lol I don't have a Ford, but I don't see that as an issue as the parts they depicted with the rust (the rear axle and muffler) wouldn't be an issue. Vehicles are made of metal, anything that is steel will rust if the protective coating is damaged or if it doesn't have one. It seems Ford just went cheaper here and didn't put a coat of paint or protective barrier on that rear axle therefore it begins to rust.

Had a test drive this morning, pretty cool car.
Buddy has a 2016. Damn thing is snappy, and sleek interior. The only complaint is that the screen wasn't touchscreen. Have to use the dial in the center console. My dad's 2018 lexus is like that and it really confuses me. My '15 Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 are touchscreen, and the Audi (or Lexus) isn't?

1615493650652.png

Back