• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Charlie's getting old

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Storm 5. Hope you have a great day. If I wasn't going out of town for the weekend I would offer a cold beverage or 2. I am good for a "rain check" since we don't live that far apart.

As said above, thank you and all of the others who make this the best WX board around.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Storm 5. Hope you have a great day. If I wasn't going out of town for the weekend I would offer a cold beverage or 2. I am good for a "rain check" since we don't live that far apart.

As said above, thank you and all of the others who make this the best WX board around.
We will have to get together and share a few !

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I didn't know until 11pm last night that I was 34. For some reason I thought I was 35 so that's what told people all day

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I didn't know until 11pm last night that I was 34. For some reason I thought I was 35 so that's what told people all day

Lol

Back