• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Beer

setxwx

politicians discussing climate change
Reaction score
Discuss away, post your favorite brews, import, domestic, craft...

I buy whatever is cheap, as I usually am spending the day at the lake or playing something like beer pong.

With that said, I keep hearing awesome stories about: Dark Lord Imperial Stout

Love these, having one right now.. If you like coffee stouts, it's one of the best and cheap too. 4.50 for a 22 oz bomber:
capstout_crop.jpg

Enjoying one of my favorite beers on the planet, made by trappist monks.. Reddish-brown, smooth as silk, almost perfect beer imo:
672.jpg

Expensive at around 20 bucks for a 4-pack, but well worth it to me on occasion, once or twice a month treat.

having a New Belgium Voodoo Ranger IPA... it's okay, maybe one notch above okay, nothing to write home about.

I’m on a Jai Alai IPA from Cigar City kick right now. IPA’s usually don’t sit well with me, so I like a nice Kolsh (White Street Brewing Co Wake Forest,NC) or for day drinking at the lake I actually prefer Miller Lite (ipa is too heavy in the heat IMO and gives me a headache)

Just a friendly reminder that Guinness in a can is garbage... why I bought that crap again, I'll never know.

Back