• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Baseball

I think that the upcoming series with the Padres will set the course for the rest of the season. I'm hoping that we can feed off the energy of opening up the new stadium to secure a convincing series win.

IDK about the majors, but the gamecocks are sucking horribly since chad holbrook took over. stupid AD wont get rid of him since he's his best friend. Dude was given the keys to a lambo and he wrecked it.

Gotta say on the CWS - GOOooooo Gators!! ;):cool: (as close to orange and blue as I can get)

I've enjoyed this Braves team more than the last one that was seriously trying to "compete" in 2014. I know they likely won't make the playoffs and have watched in that mentality but it's still been fun.

I've enjoyed this Braves team more than the last one that was seriously trying to "compete" in 2014. I know they likely won't make the playoffs and have watched in that mentality but it's still been fun.

It has been a fantastic turnaround since a year ago.

Wow, what a great offensive World Series game! After being ahead 12-9 after the 8th, the Dodgers tied it up in the top of the 9th with a 2 run homer followed by a one out double and then a 2 out 2 strike clutch single up the middle! Wow!

It goes to extra inning(s) and will shortly exceed FIVE hours long!

The Astros won it at 1:39 AM EDT 13-12 after a hit batsman, walk, and single (all after 2 outs) in the bottom of the 10th. Total length: estimated at 5 hours, 17 minutes, which may be the 2nd longest ever in a World Series!

Last edited:
This has been a great World Series. I would like Houston to win it but L A has the better bull pen:cool:

Back