• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Back pain

W

WeatherLC

Does anyone have any experience with back pain from car wrecks? I've gotten reared ended twice in the past two weeks.

GainesvilleWX link said:
Does anyone have any experience with back pain from car wrecks? I've gotten reared ended twice in the past two weeks.

There's a joke here....

SD link said:
[quote author=GainesvilleWX link=topic=11.msg90#msg90 date=1480727471]

There's a joke here....
[/quote]
Nope. I have the worst luck driving. First time was in my new car and then I was driving my girlfriends car and it happened again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had horrible back when I was hit from behind . Lucky for me the lady had amazing insurance that paid for physical therapy AND a chiropractor.  After about 6 weeks it was much improved

I'm a pain management doc. See this all the time. If back pain and no leg pain, do your best to stay active. Try a heading pad at night. Take Ibuprofen 800 mg three times a day. It should improve over the next 7 to 10 days. Yoga helps too like plank position and child's pose. Good luck and keep me posted!

ATLWxFan link said:
I'm a pain management doc. See this all the time. If back pain and no leg pain, do your best to stay active. Try a heading pad at night. Take Ibuprofen 800 mg three times a day. It should improve over the next 7 to 10 days. Yoga helps too like plank position and child's pose. Good luck and keep me posted!
Thanks! I've been seeing a chiropractor as well. Do you recommend that?

GainesvilleWX link said:
[quote author=ATLWxFan link=topic=11.msg121#msg121 date=1480787139]

[/quote]
I think chiropractic manipulation can help in these situations.

ATLWxFan link said:
[quote author=GainesvilleWX link=topic=11.msg138#msg138 date=1480799930]

[/quote]

[/quote]
This accident happened two weeks ago. The pain was getting better, but I had to lift some boxes at work. Now the pain in my middle back is much worse. At times I feel like I am having some kind of spasm and it's hard to breathe and move. I am thinking about going to my GP Monday as this to me doesn't feel like normal aches.

ATLWxFan link said:
Please check your PM.

GainesvilleWX link said:
[quote author=ATLWxFan link=topic=11.msg166#msg166 date=1480830387]
[quote author=GainesvilleWX link=topic=11.msg138#msg138 date=1480799930]

[/quote]

[/quote]
This accident happened two weeks ago. The pain was getting better, but I had to lift some boxes at work. Now the pain in my middle back is much worse. At times I feel like I am having some kind of spasm and it's hard to breathe and move. I am thinking about going to my GP Monday as this to me doesn't feel like normal aches.

[/quote]Go get rechecked! Sometimes it takes several days for back injuries to show up.

Back