• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern April Thread

Hmmmm just as warnings are popping off, I honestly don't understand sometimes.

Concerning...Severe potential...Watch unlikely

Valid 261759Z - 262000Z

Probability of Watch Issuance...5 percent

mcd0567.gif

rah.png

Hmmmm just as warnings are popping off, I honestly don't understand sometimes.

Concerning...Severe potential...Watch unlikely

Valid 261759Z - 262000Z

Probability of Watch Issuance...5 percent

mcd0567.gif

rah.png
Too much pulse. You can see the up draft go up on the ILM radar then the lightning starts then it weakens/collapses and a new updraft gets going to the east with a new lightning cluster. Probably going to get a few hail reports where these updrafts really max out and a few wind reports where the collapse but meh

Dews are down to the mid 50s here now after a rather muggy couple of days. Hoping those cooler dews make it over the mountains. These next few nights in the 40s are gonna be awesome!

dew-points.png

A bit of a cold pool is starting to develop with that time moving through Raleigh-Durham.

Should enhance the wind threat.

Blowing dust is a problem here with this gustfront. Reduced visibility is real here. Got a couple of videos.

Blowing dust is a problem here with this gustfront. Reduced visibility is real here. Got a couple of videos.

We had the same here. Dust/dirt flying around all over I-40 close to RDU airport.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back