• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Anyone want a dog?

Brick Tamland

Reaction score
I have a basset hound and he is a real ---- about food. My son left muffins on the counter this morning, and the dog got them off and tried to eat them. They were chocolate muffins, too. I yelled at the dog and tried to get the muffins, and the a-hole came after me and bit me twice, once on my left and right inner thigh. Jerk was probably going after my balls. I got him away from me by pushing him back with a chair. I should have just let him eat the damn muffins, but then my wife would have wanted to take his sorry buttto the vet and it would have probably cost a fortune.

He only acts that way about food. Next time I am just.going to let the butthole eat anything. He ate a squirrel in the backyard once. And he ate a pair of underwear once, and then a sock. Had to have surgery both times. I didn't want him to begin with. We already had a beagle. But my wife had to have a basset hound. And then we ended up getting his sister, too. At least she isn't a butthesd like he is. But I was fine with one dog to begin with. We have had him and his sister 5 years.

He only acts that way about food. Next time I am just.going to let the butthole eat anything. He ate a squirrel in the backyard once. And he ate a pair of underwear once, and then a sock. Had to have surgery both times. I didn't want him to begin with. We already had a beagle. But my wife had to have a basset hound. And then we ended up getting his sister, too. At least she isn't a butthesd like he is. But I was fine with one dog to begin with. We have had him and his sister 5 years.
No place for a dog that bites, what if a little kid is around when he eats.

I have a basset hound and he is a real ---- about food. My son left muffins on the counter this morning, and the dog got them off and tried to eat them. They were chocolate muffins, too. I yelled at the dog and tried to get the muffins, and the a-hole came after me and bit me twice, once on my left and right inner thigh. Jerk was probably going after my balls. I got him away from me by pushing him back with a chair. I should have just let him eat the damn muffins, but then my wife would have wanted to take his sorry buttto the vet and it would have probably cost a fortune.
Food aggression has to be trained early or they do turn into buttheads. That’s tough man. I don’t deal with biting dogs.

No place for a dog that bites, what if a little kid is around when he eats.
We always feed him away from others on the screened in porch, and we don't have little kids. He is only aggressive with food. He got ahold of something off the counter that should have been put away. I was pissed at my son for leaving it there, too. But I don't feel like being around the dog anymore right now.

We always feed him away from others on the screened in porch, and we don't have little kids. He is only aggressive with food. He got ahold of something off the counter that should have been put away. I was pissed at my son for leaving it there, too. But I don't feel like being around the dog anymore right now.
I wouldn't either, f**k a dog that bites. It's not a popular opinion but I would beat the s**t out that dog

At one point (a couple of years back) we had three dogs. We ended up with another dog because my father-in-law couldn't keep his (so then it was four). Then my oldest son moved in with us and brought his big mutt ( so then five). I swear it was like the Bumpus hounds sometimes. We then lost two about three months back to old age. Now my oldest is about to move out and take the big mutt. So finally, we'll be down to two. So in short, I don't want your dog either...

I had a basset hound once. She was horrible. Never ever stopped whining for attention. I never had that issue with food though.

Back