• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Annual Site Fundraiser

Honest question for everyone what would folks want to see added to the site?

Models
A premium section
A web build out with live conditions and radar
Blogs
Video

It would be super beneficial to us to know what everyone wants so we can steer in that direction versus doing something that's of little interest.
Maybe some sort of podcast within the YouTube channel? Could have members on to talk

What do yall think about the possibility of a daily weather video, updated more for big events, and possibly shows (for big events) as well?
Videos daily would possibly be done by me. Still up in air, but I know I have been talking about it with Shane and Charlie.

Also I do not own PayPal, any other way I can donate such as CashApp or Venmo? I could venmo someone with PayPal and then send it in thru them.

For some reason I'm unable to DM you. Please DM me if you still need assistance.

What do yall think about the possibility of a daily weather video, updated more for big events, and possibly shows (for big events) as well?
Videos daily would possibly be done by me. Still up in air, but I know I have been talking about it with Shane and Charlie.
I like this idea but we would just need to make sure we are consistent with it

Back