• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical 92L

Yeah I get you on that, but it's still going to be getting hit hard unless it's going almost due east, which seems unlikely. I wouldn't say a cat 1 is out of the question, maybe a 2 if everything was perfect, but it still looks like too much shear to me to get a big dog.

Really don't see that much shear over the system at all, at least looking at the GFS.
 
Really don't see that much shear over the system at all, at least looking at the GFS.
I am taking the GFS as gain and salt right now...too bullish for me like other systems it has produce only to be downgraded in future runs.
 
Back
Top