• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

5/9 - 5/11 severe wx

I think these clouds are going to crap out the severe potential
Maybe so although HRRR past few runs has stayed consistent in developing them right over us in almost a train fashion ... we will see .. but yeah crapvection always a worry I’m hoping our temp rises quick

Reactions: SD
I got .3 earlier so I'm not entirely sad. That said though the potential though is quite high this afternoon for anything that gets going.

Wednesday might be the best day for widespread rain in quite some time
It's gonna be close here today, looks to develop right on top of me or just to my S/SE.... I like the idea of a widespread rain Wednesday but I'm not too impressed yet by qpf potential.

It's gonna be close here today, looks to develop right on top of me or just to my S/SE.... I like the idea of a widespread rain Wednesday but I'm not too impressed yet by qpf potential.
Yeah the 12z NAM shifted the better FGEN south so that kind of stinks. It'll be close Wednesday but these setups almost always end up farther north

GSP says they expect western upstate to have storms firing around noon, so the next half hour to hour or so will be interesting

Not seeing anything really bubble yet, but it’s only 12:24 I’m impatient. 74/64
Little bubbling appear to be going on around the NC/VA border .. slow and steady winds the race .. also this is an area that appears on the back edge of that sunshine so it looks like the sun is destabilizing the atmosphere out ahead which is a good sign if u want thunder boomers

Back