• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

4/7-4/10 possible severe WX

Oof don't like the look of this healthy supercell. HRRR paints a few healthy supercells. Forming near the state line and in west alabama. In the next few hours or so.Screenshot_20210409-091428.png

I gotta feeling that some of the rouge ahead of the line storms may be some producers in the way of tornadoes. I have a feeling there's going to be a good bit of spin ups. Which I hate because you get basically no warning and they go away just as fast

It's quiet in my immediate area, but it seems the NE suburbs are getting some elevated convection.

Hmm. Whatchall think bout the tornado threat here with the rouge supercells. My suspicion is a tornadic supercell or two near the state line of alabama and mississippi Screenshot_20210409-095049.png

Not often we mix dewpoints out into the mid/low 50s and still have solid instability like the hrrr shows

Back