• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe 3/8-9 Severe Weather

Hrrr prints a pretty good picture where it thinks the triple point will setup with a adjacent supercell Screenshot_20220308-135129-283.png

Lot of little pieces in play. Will do a in depth analysis later wouldn't be surprised for a strong tornado

Not to forget but there's a good chance for some significant flooding through tonight and tomorrow morning in north Alabama. A lot of training storms in one area

Nws of mobile says trends are being watched very closely for a potential upgrade to enchanced. Dependent on if WAA and instability is better and if most storms look to be surface rooted. They gave three scenarios. So wether this overperforms looks to be wether storms become rooted at the surface or stay elevated.

HRRR has actually trended more to slowing down the system. refcmp.us_se (2).png

? probably going to have a dominant long lasting storm around this location.
Screenshot_20220308-162853-077.pngScreenshot_20220308-162807-244.pngScreenshot_20220308-162718-353.png

Updraft swaths. Notice all the little ones in central Alabama probably going to have some flooding issues tonight and tomorrow morning. But also notice the longer tracked ones in south Alabama.uh25_max.us_se (9).png

HRRR is doing a dog crap job on sbcape. Real time analysis is just plain different cape is probably undervalued by the HRRR. the HRRR from the last few runs is starting to get a little sense. But trends are a bit wonkier that what I thought.

Probably going to have a strong tornado somewhere in south Alabama late tonight early tomorrow. It's My bedtime, but I will be waking up around that time for work hopefully not to a bad tornado
Screenshot_20220308-201626-080.png

Large tornado moved through mobile county earlier this morning

Two tornado warnings both north of penscola one with debris signature

Back