• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to lie I really don't like clowns

As a ginger, I f——g hate them and find them to be terribly offensive. But not to the point of thinking posts should be removed.

However, I can’t guarantee that someone isn’t making notes in their little book. Just little notes. Of who posts clowns. Some have wee doodles next to their names. For later. Much later. When no one expects. One pillow for each.

As a ginger, I f——g hate them and find them to be terribly offensive. But not to the point of thinking posts should be removed.

However, I can’t guarantee that someone isn’t making notes in their little book. Just little notes. Of who posts clowns. Some have wee doodles next to their names. For later. Much later. When no one expects. One pillow for each.
This scares me I'm not sure if I should ever post again

Yeah please don't take my emoji use personal, I'm old and don't know what most of them mean

The forum is now laid out more clear and we have an archive section for all the old content (mainly for the search feature/engines).

Even went back to the old forum node list on the homepage since we had complaints about that too.

When I made the freakin' suggestion and feedback thread, I was intending to work on making the website better with you know.. useful stuff like a new design, dark mode, and other features... but people just complained instead ever since.

Meh.

I will not be making another suggestion/feedback thread. #itsova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back