• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2022 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took way too long but I can finally say I've likely accepted a job offer and start work in January next year.

Going to be interesting because this is the sort of similar to the job I've been applying for for close to two years...yet haven't had any luck until now and the guy initially passed on me and referred me for a billing auditor position (since I had medical coding in my resume), which makes me think...uh oh some...I'm a shy person and I'm likely signing myself up for a Phone Operator (similar but not exact...I've been applying for Medical Receptionist jobs) position...might be too stressful for many.

Took way too long but I can finally say I've likely accepted a job offer and start work in January next year.

Going to be interesting because this is the sort of similar to the job I've been applying for for close to two years...yet haven't had any luck until now and the guy initially passed on me and referred me for a billing auditor position (since I had medical coding in my resume), which makes me think...uh oh some...I'm a shy person and I'm likely signing myself up for a Phone Operator (similar but not exact...I've been applying for Medical Receptionist jobs) position...might be too stressful for many.
Congrats!

Honestly wondering if whether COVID has finally gotten me right now.

I have mild respiratory symptoms, but I've never had that paired with the fatigue, brain fog, and achiness I'm currently experiencing.

I've been fighting to stay awake all day, and I usually can stay awake until late night...

I have mild respiratory symptoms, but I've never had that paired with the fatigue, brain fog, and achiness I'm currently experiencing.

I've been fighting to stay awake all day, and I usually can stay awake until late night...
Sound like covid but we had that RSV in the house and it’s pretty similar

100% Covid. Hope you get better soon.

I think it is the new and improved RSV...Whatever it is, it is sore throat, coughing, congestion for days. And seems like it comes in waves.
That's what got me I think. I had half my class out on Friday with various symptoms of RSV and now I've got them all but the fever! I hope everyone feels better soon, and cross your fingers it might finally snow a little in Downeast Maine!

If everyone could say a prayer for my sister, she has cancer.
I'm sorry for her, hoping for the best outcome. My wife had a 3 year battle with breast cancer, she was able to beat it after much hell at only 30 years old. My 61 year old mother has limited days losing the battle to pancreatic cancer. She passed out this morning just trying to get to the restroom. Enjoy the time you have with your parents and other family members because you just don't now when that time is coming.

Considering a move to Conway SC. Plenty of warmth, palm trees, golf courses, cumulonimbus clouds and seabreeze storms. Gas is cheaper, beach is closer, and me and my cooler need it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back